When you write to us:
- We will acknowledge your letter or email promptly - within 3 working days.
- We will provide a response without unreasonable delay - within 5 working days.
- We will ensure that our response is always the best we can give at that time, written in clear and unambiguous language.
When you contact us via social media:
- When you tweet us, post on our Facebook page or contact us via the other social media channels.
- We will acknowledge your message promptly, usually within one working day.
- We may ask you for your contact details so we can take the conversation offline and deal with any queries more easily by telephone or email.
If things go wrong:
If you have a dispute about a TrustMark-registered firm, one of our approved Scheme Operators or even about TrustMark itself and you are struggling to achieve a resolution, we have an easy to use and simple dispute process, which is set out on our web page 'If things go wrong'
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of any data we hold for whatever reason including the data displayed on our website and that supplied to us through the use of a TrustMark app.
Help us to help you by:
- Treating our staff with respect and courtesy.
- Assisting us to understand your needs clearly by providing us with full and accurate information.
- Giving us the necessary permissions we may request in order to help you.
How to contact us:
Our contact details can be found on the Contact Us page.