Where do we store your personal data?
TrustMark stores your data on secure servers within the UK in line with our GDPR obligations.
How do we keep your data safe?
Sending information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data when in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration once we receive it.
Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres and information access authorisation controls.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this Privacy Notice, we will not provide your information to third parties.
This website contains links to other websites.
You have the right to request access to your personal information:
- The correction of your personal data when out of date, incorrect or incomplete;
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our treatment of your personal data, including requests about your personal data, please email TrustMark at firstname.lastname@example.org